KR&G’s third and final trio recording for Elektra in 1965
Dave Ray – guitar and vocals
John Koerner – guitar and vocals
Tony Glover – harmonica
Remastered and reissued by Red House Records, 04/99, RHR CD 131
All tracks were recorded August, 1965 and released October, 1965 as Elektra EKL 305 (mono) and EKS 7305 (stereo).
- I Want To See My Baby
- You’ve Got To Be Careful
- Looky, Looky Yonder
- Statesboro Blues
- Eugene C.
- Goin’ To The Country
- The Boys Was Shootin’ It Out Last Night
- Poor Howard
- I Don’t Want To Be Terrified
- Don’t Let Your Right Hand Know What Your Left Hand Do
- Lonesome Road
- England Blues
- Packin’ Trunk
- John Hardy
Like Lots More Blues, Rags and Hollers, all selections were recorded in what was then “state of the art” stereo separation. We left this severe right-left mix alone for historical accuracy, though it sounds pretty weird nowadays. Remember, this was in the days when the cool thing to do was record a train so it sounded like it was entering your living room on the left and exiting on the right.
- Elektra EKL 305 (mono), EKS 7305 (stereo), rel: 10/65
- Red House Records RHR CD 131, rel: 05/99 (I know, I know: the cover says “130;” it’s a first-pressing error.)